22 February 2012

Byron Bay or Bali? I need your help!

On 30th November 2012, Mr Tonic and I will celebrate 10 years of marriage. I know. TEN. WHOLE. ENTIRE. YEARS. And yes, I'm expecting a telegram from the Queen. I really am. But in all seriousness, I'd actually love your help. We're hoping to go away somewhere nice for a week or two and have narrowed it down to Byron Bay or Bali (it's also Mr Tonic's birthday a few days later). We've both been to Byron and Bali. We were actually meant to have our honeymoon in Bali. Until, 5 weeks before our wedding, the Bali Bombings happened and we did a last-minute switch to the Maldives. Where it rained torrentially for 2 weeks. And no, it wasn't even the wet season. I do quite love the look of the W Hotel at Seminyak...




Have any of you stayed anywhere gorgeous lately? It's always so hard planning a getaway without any recommendations, so please leave me a comment and let me know if there is somewhere dreamy I need to know about! And PS It's a decade of marriage and a long time between holidays - we wouldn't say no to somewhere a bit... fancypants. Thanks Tonic-ettes!

7 comments:

  1. Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful post. Thank you for supplying these details.
    Here is my homepage - diets that work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic post however I was wondering if you could write a litte
    more on this subject? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Cheers!

    Feel free to surf to my webpage - home repair kitchener

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to send
    you an e-mail. I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post ... semiconductor laser wavelength

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
    I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site :: discreetphysici13.postbit.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi just wanted to give you a brief heads up
    and let you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but
    I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.

    Have a look at my homepage vacation rentals in hawaii kai

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have gone ahead and included a backlink back to
    your web page from one of my clients requesting it.
    I've used your website URL: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=7612807052225359215 and blog title: Blogger: Table Tonic to guarantee you get the correct anchor text. If you woud like to check out where your link has been placed, please contact me at: shavonne-dickey@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot

    my web page ... http://www.purevolume.com/hughperry126/posts/1392890/How+The+Wilson+801247+DT+Signal+Boost+Can+Improve+Your+Signal+Strength

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think everything posted was actually very reasonable.
    However, what about this? suppose you were to create a awesome post
    title? I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your website, but what if you added a post title to possibly get a person's attention?
    I mean "Byron Bay or Bali? I need your help!" is kinda vanilla.
    You ought to peek at Yahoo's home page and watch how they write news headlines to grab people interested. You might try adding a video or a picture or two to get readers excited about what you've got to say.
    Just my opinion, it could make your posts a little bit more interesting.


    Also visit my blog post: home remodeling evergreen park

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop